Helping our clients make best use of their finances
The first in a two-part blog, Jaskarn Pawar, Independent Financial Advisor talks about Investor Profile clients and how his company has helped them make best use of their finances … so that they can enjoy life.
It is our aim at Investor Profile to make time to listen to you and understand your requirements.
Our clients normally come to us with at least one of the following:
- Surplus income they want to invest.
- A desire to earn better returns from investing rather than saving.
- A lump sum of cash to invest.
- Old investments and pensions to refresh and improve.
- A pension to convert to an annuity or drawdown.
We find that our clients stay with us because we:
- Save them money on investment charges they were paying.
- Improve their investments and pensions by making them more personalised.
- Manage their investments so they don’t have to
Don’t just take out word for it, read on to understand what one of clients said about our service and how we helped them.
- £6,600 per annum of income and £3,500 per annum of expenses.
- £20,000 of pension assets.
- Young and married with three children.
- Save towards the future and eventual retirement.
- Make the most of good earnings so that financial wellbeing reflects money earned now.
- Have a financial plan to stick to and feel secure.
- Directed £500pm towards a new ISA and Pension.
- Retained the balance of any surplus to improve cash reserves and allow for flexibility.
- Consolidated ISA and Pension assets on to a simple portfolio for growth.
- Created a plan and cashflow forecast where retirement goals can be achieved
HERE’S WHAT OUR CLIENT SAID ABOUT THE SERVICE WE GAVE THEM
Thank you for highlighting our personal and financial position for what it is.
Having worked hard to be in the position we now find ourselves, it can sometimes be difficult to see that we are in fact in a strong personal and financial state. Your advice has given us the peace of mind we needed