In the second part of our two-part blog, Jaskarn Pawar, Independent Financial Advisor talks about how Investor Profile has helped one client make best use of their finances by taking time to listen to them and create the best financial solution that met their requirements.
THE CLIENT SITUATION
- £80,000 of investments and pensions but no cash in the bank
- Income only just meeting spending needs
- Small mortgage still in place of £20,000
THE CLIENT OBJECTIVE
- Confirm what to do with pensions
- Advice on general financial planning and individual plans
- Have some money to feel less restricted each month
- Created a cash reserve of £15,000 and paid off some mortgage
- Released cash from one endowment and one pension tax free cash
- Advised to stop paying into pensions and endowment
- Improved cashflow by £250pm
- Later took an annuity with the remaining pension, having originally advised to keep this
- Due to market conditions, it grew by 16% in a year so utilised this to buy an annuity for life.
HERE’S WHAT OUR CLIENT SAID ABOUT THE SERVICE WE GAVE THEM
Suffice to say I was kept well informed and up to date in all my dealings, any questions were answered precisely and promptly. I would highly recommend Investor Profile as they have organised my retirement finances and dealt with all the issues involved.